· Address: 18 km, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, 54760, Pakistan. Phone: +, Email Address: descon Zishan Engineers (Pvt) Ltd: The Zizhan Engineers Private Limited (ZEL) is a Pakistani engineering company founded in 1981 by Syed Atiquddin Ahmed and Suhail Hamid.
The largest plantation of Eucalyptus in Pakistan is at Khipro (Sindh). Eucalyptus camaldulensis project planting commenced in 1973 to provide raw material to pulp and paper, chipboard and furniture industries. To date, about 3,500 ha have been planted. In the technique, one year old plants are raised in polythene containers in the nursery.
· ADNAN AAMIR, Contributing writer June 15, 2022 16:45 JST. ISLAMABAD Electricity outages are disrupting life and business in Pakistan as the cashstrapped government struggles to compensate ...
· Plants of Lahore Pakistan All about local and exotic plants in Lahore. Urge to Grow Oxygen! Wednesday, December 16, 2020 Dypsis decaryi, Triangle palm Botanical name is Dypsis decaryi, phonetics (DIPsis), (deKARyee). It belongs to family of Arecaceae family (arekAYseeee). Common name is Triangle Palm. Other name is Neodypsis decaryi.
· pakistan is blessed with 6000 species of higher plants, of which 600–700 are used medicinally [ 15 ], out of these 6000 species, half (3000 species) are reported from northern areas out of which 124 species have medicinal importance [ 16, 17 ], 4940 flowering plants are native to pakistan (if cultivated flowering species are included figure turns .
· Whole plant and leaves were the most frequently used plant parts (24%) followed by seed (14%), root (12%), flower (7%), bulb (6%), fruit (4%), stem (3%), latex and rhizome (2%) and sap and gum (1%).
This region where the Western Himalayas meet the Karakorams and the Hindu Kush in northern Pakistan and the northern Baluchistan region are rich in endemic plants, and many genera of agricultural and horticultural importance occur in Pakistan, yet our knowledge of them and access to information about them is limited at the present time.
· In Pakistan, Kia Motors Corporation provided its franchise to Dewan Farooque Motors to manufacture or assembly its different models at its plants based in Karachi. ALSO READ Here Are the New Cars...
Best RO Plant in Pakistan Water Engineering Technologies is supplier of best RO Plant in Pakistan. We are the manufacturers of latest water purifiion technology that is RO, Domestic RO Plant, Commercial RO Plant, and Industrial RO Plant . The best quality RO Plant can help you to save your time and money.
Five medicinal plants of Pakistan were investigated for their antinociceptive, antiinflammatory, antidepressant, and anticoagulant potential. Antinociceptive activity was estimated by hot plate and writhing assay. In hot plate assay, Quercus dilatata (%) and Hedera nepalensis (%) showed moderate while Withania coagulans (#x25;) displayed a significant reduction .
W e are also involved in skill development in installing Biogas Plants in rural areas of Pakistan and promoting its appropriate usage. Currently, our main focus is on waste to energy projects. It helps in minimizing the organic waste, generating green energy and lowering individual and organizational carbon foot prints.
Plants Easily Available In Pakistan Which We Can Use To Repel Insects Especially Flies Mosquitoes: Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum indicum L.) Chrysanthemums are often called "mums" and they are widely used for their flowering beauty all around the world. Aromatic subspecies of Chrysanthemum are excellent mosquito repellents.
· Background: Almost every region of Pakistan is stacked with a large number of medicinal plants. Due to high cost and unavailability of allopathic medicines for the neurological diseases, especially in rural areas, traditional healers prescribe phytotherapy for various neurological diseases like epilepsy, depression, anxiety, insomnia, Alzheimer, and migraine.
· Pakistan to get hybrid power plant. The private sector on Thursday announced their decision to set up Pakistan's first ever onegigawatt windsolar hybrid power plant with the aim to counter the ...
· In the meantime, Pakistan started building a smaller plutonium separation plant, called the New Labs facility, at PINSTECH loed at Rawalpindi, near Islamabad. This facility had a capacity of about onetenth that of the unfinished plutonium separation plant.
This is a list of power stations in Pakistan. Pakistan has a total installed power generation capacity of 39,772 MW as on 30 June 2021. Which includes 25,098 MW thermal, 9,915 MW hydroelectric, 1,248 MW wind, 530 MW solar, 369 MW bagasse and 2,612 MW nuclear. Thermal In service. Currently in operation power plants. S/N Station Loion Capacity Primary Fuel 1 .
The automotive industry in Pakistan is one of the fastestgrowing industries in the country, growing by 171% between just 2014 and 2018. It accounts for 4% of Pakistan's GDP and employs a workforce of over million people as of 2018.  Pakistan is the 35th largest producer of automotives.  Its contribution to the national exchequer is ...
· Our updated features have made our machines and plants so popular in international market. Our Product List Detergent Cake plant in Pakistan Labsa Plant in Pakistan Acid Slurry Plant in Pakistan Laundry Soap Plant in Pakistan Industrial Soap Plant in Pakistan Washing Powder Plant in Pakistan Toilet Soap Machinery in Pakistan
All you get is a premium experience with gorgeous plants. Indoor Plants 29% Add to Wishlist Quick View Cactus Gymnocalycium mihanovichii – Cactus Plant ₨ 4, ₨ 2, 40% Add to Wishlist Quick View Cactus Kalanchoe angularis – Succulent Plant ₨ 2, ₨ 1, 33% Add to Wishlist Quick View Cactus Sedum adolphii – Succulent Plant
· This study was aimed to determine the accumulation of Ba concentration in some plants used extensively in Pakistan depending on traffic density. For this purpose, leaf samples from four species were collected. Ficus bengalensis (Fb), Ziziphus mauritiana (Zm), Conocarpus erectus (Ce), and Azadirechta indica (Ai) were used in the study.